Sunday, March 28, 2010

Craft Swap Day

Amelia modelling the pink mohair headband I crocheted for her.


Amelia is such a great help. We have been making craft swap secret goodies all day. She helped witht the stuffing and button selection and aside from the few for me and her and nanna and sewing in all the ends theyre all done


Wahoo


I thought it would take me all month.


So tomorrow its back to packing for the wedding and sorting out some tedious nonsense over the phone and in town.


And Wednesday is the last preschool day for the term, we nearly made a whole term without a sick day. But she didnt go on Friday.


I am steadily washing my way through all the georgous clothes Mum and I picked at Vinnies on Friday, a whopping 5 dresses for Amelia in various bigger sizes. Hooray.


Have a great day.

3 comments:

  1. she is sooo cute!!!!! Hope you have a great Monday! Yay for swap goodies!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found you through the craft swap! I can't believe you are already done! I've only made one of mine and now I'm thinking of changing what I'm making (eeek) I can't wait to see what your goodies are!

    xoxo,
    Cat

    www.nowoodenspoons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete