Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yay to New Friends

Happy Mail Love is fantastic and allowin me to make friends all over the world. Welcome to Kalleigh who is the first follower of my blog. And a big shout out to Megan my other partner this month who I have already a beautiful lettre from, my blog says Time after tea at the top in honour of her. Thats her blog name and it resonated with me because thats when I get to do my creating and crafting. And remember theres a giveaway on everyday at jamies blog, inspired mess to raise awareness of MS so pop over and check it out.
Have a great day

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your blog comments! I love that you did a readathon when you were younger! That's so great! Thanks for helping me spread the word about MS this week! I truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete