Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New Ideas

You know I am always thinking of these fantastic things and thinking ohh that would make a good blog post but i am never near my computer and then when i am i cant think of them.
Amelia and i just had icecream for breakfast. yummo. but its not what you think. i am a bit of a health nut so its a frozen fruit smoothie and i make it thick and she is still eating it with a spoon, out of a tall cup and slopping it all down her freash dress. oh well.
today i didnt sleep in the birds have been waking me like 2 hours earlier than id prefer and thats just my luck, i am only asleeo on the days we have to get up early to get bub to preschool. i miss her so much when shes there but just go like a bat out of hell to get stuff done. they are such long tiring days i need to stay home and catch my breath on the ones in between.
I shall endevour to get some photos up soon. For those of you that think piles are bad, my studio door barely opens because i literally have a room full of supplies and my sewing is all over the dining table and my felt and crocheting all through the loungeroom. there is not an inch of free uncluttered space in the house and it drives me crazy. one sanctuary room would be great. but the other spare is full of all my papercraft supplies bookcases and my computer. :)
Houses in America look so big. I want the one off you me and dupree. the one on my spy looks pretty great too although we dont see the layout as clearly.
Not sure how i would cope with stairs on my tired days either.
After Megans comment i am plucking up the courage to introduce myself to some of the happy mail people on their blogs because i would love some penfriends and following blogs without talking to the person has been feeling a little like stalking.
Hope to introduce myself to you soon
Til We Meet
Adieu

1 comment:

  1. Amanda -

    HI I am Angela. I read your post on Inspired mess. Lets be pen friends. I would love to have an exotic pen friend. Check out my blog at Delightful Doings and leave me a comment. Hope your St. Pat's was Fun. Today I taught in a Kindergarten Class and leprechauns left gold for all the students.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete