Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A sneek Peek

Here is a sneek peek of the 3D interactive felt owl tree wall hanging Ive been working on for AMelia
Here is Amelia with the baby frog she caught at Nannas house and brought home. When she let it go in the garden she dunked it into and empty pot that was full of water (empty of dirt and plant) Low and behold when I came inside with the bucket the water shed scooped in from the pot was full of tadpoles, craazzziiiiieee...


Dress up time - heres Barbie on her snow mobile


An I do Up Do and a shirt gathered into a flower brooch


A brooch and ballerina skirt
Hope you enjoyed a sneek peek into what weve been up to lately
Have a great day
Amanda




2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!!1 you did an amazing job!! love it! I bet she is ecstatic! I know I would be!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! I love the felt owl tree, it's wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete