Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Its Done


Hi all

THE WEDDING PRESENT IS DONE

Hoorah

It was a late night but its done

Now Im hoping to head out into the sun to sew up the ends on some of the headbands Ive crocheted. Most of the morning is gone and i havent even walked the dog or showered yet. Mil has a cold and i think she might have passed it on already.

Yesterday whilst rushing around posting happy mail love parcels and hunting for wedding shoes for Amelia I bumped into a friend of mine from the first grade. I havent spoken to her since, ohh, 1994 ish I think. So we swapped details and plan to catch up after Easter. Yay. I have been praying for friends and some relief from the isolation my fatigue causes. And her little baby boy is adorable.

I hope you all have a great day.

I have to plan 30 projects I can make in under three weeks and post to the USA to you all for the craft swap. WAHOO

Lindasy is 5 done already. Crazy. I so want to meet you all.

Love and lovleyness

AManda

4 comments:

  1. I am working on number 6 right now! lol :) I am so happy we are becoming fast friends :)
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I joined Janel's craft swap too! Swaps are so much fun! I love "meeting" all the people involved!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol
    Would you like to be penpals
    Id love to get to know you
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete