Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hello Craft Swap Friends

Hi to all of you who are stopping bye because you too are part of Janels spring craft swap.

I have recently started blogging and joined the swap just to meet you. I am and have always been crafty I will try my hand at anything. I did two years of fashion design at college after highschool where I did two and three unit textiles and design.

I have been suffering poor health, namely chronic fatigue syndrome for years so its great to be able to reach out and meet new friends and crafty ladies even when Im too tired to go out. :) Please join as a follower of my blog and please post a note below to say hello. I would love to meet you and would pleased to make some new penpals.

Craftiness here in Australia tends to be a dying art with fabric and notion prices soaring and the whole persona that grandmas knit and crochet is still alive and well. You are all so talented and inspirational and I hope you will find me the same. I look forward to getting to know you all.

I am mother to Amelia who is nearly four and love so many things.
I will try anything crafty although Im not so great at scrapbooking, I love to cook and garden, Im a movieaholic, I love box games, butteflies, roses, dolphins, most music, dancing and most of all hugging meelie. :)

Have a great day
Im looking forward to hearing from you

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I am from the craft swap I just wanted to stop by to say hey! What a cute little girl you have welcome to blog land :D

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete