Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wondering

Hi
Ive been a bit quiet for a few days
A bit tired
and then a bit busy on new projects
I spent today working on Amelias owl tree wall hanging and finished crocheting a headband I started last night
And tonight I started on a belt
I wish I didnt have so many UFOs, there just isnt enough time in the days
I could easily keep a team of ten busy full time making up design ideas

and i am wondering how you get followers on your blog and to your etsy store???

hmmmmm

2 comments:

  1. Oh I would love to see the headband, i am a headband junkie! I dont know anything about etsy but with blogs i commented like crazy, find blogs you like and comment as much as u can, if you comment on other people they will usually repay the favour and it gets you exposure. Than you can form friendships with some amazing people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan
    Thanks so much for that
    The other thing I am stuck on is the technology side.
    I cant work out how to customise, make a banner, make a blog button, add other peoples buttons, or even get comments under the photos i upload. I am pretty hopeless at figuring stuff out without being shown.
    Any ideas are MOST welcome.
    Will you be having another scrapping swap? I just missed out on this one. Cant wait to send your happy mail love package.....

    ReplyDelete