Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Welcome Lindsay

Hi
Welcome Lindsay to my blog. I will endeavour to get some piccies up soon and learn how to make it all prettier. Hopefully find some more followers too :)
I have planted some peas and radish and bok choy today and i so hope they grow. I tried to vacuum but it has a problem :( Now to finish off my cousins wedding gift. Cant wait to show you all a pic. Its been in the making since, oh , last august (was supposed to be for their engagement) but thats ok cos we werent able to go in the end. Bubsie is at preschool so its all a frantic rush. Hope to squeeze in some crochet tonight too. Cant wait to take and post some pics. Might not be til after Easter though, thats when the wedding is.
And I have an allergy treatment on Friday that will see me knocked up for a few days.
Have a great hump day everyone
AManda

2 comments:

  1. yum yum, bok choy! can't wait to see pictures of the wedding gift :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww you are too sweet!!!!! Hope you have an awesome rest of your week!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete