Friday, March 26, 2010

A New Day A New Me

Hi ALL
Well Ive been doing it again, thinking of a million awesome things to share but when I come to the computer Im blank. I ve moved on from thinking about life as a facebook status message to thinking blog ideas when I try and go to sleep :)
Ive had another allergy treatment today. Boo to 2 days in bed and a week feeling like crap but Yay to being stronger again soon. Mum has to drive me to the next town for them and boy did we get some bargains thriting again. Wahoo...
Some tops for going out, some court shoes and pink handbag both brand new, a dress, 3 necklaces and at least four dresses for Amelia. And there was more Ive forgotten. Ionly just washed the fifty things I bought last week.
Oh how I wish theyd forced us to learn touch typing at school.
Ive been dreaming up ideas for our craft swap and come up a beaut one a while ago. Not too quick to make but if it works it shall just become my new signature piece. SO watch this space.
PHOTOS - I finally took a bunch SO here they come, unfortunately I havent yet worked out how to caption under each but if you ask me nice I shall add an explanation :))))
Have a great day
Oh and do you love my new pink purple watermark look
Im loving it
Sooo me

No comments:

Post a Comment